Thinking about starting your own business, and need some advice getting started? Use these 9 kingdom principles going forward on your journey to becoming a successful business owner, and CEO. These are the same principles that God established in me to start my Ministry and Company. They worked in my life, and I know they will work in yours, because “God has no favorites.” He’ll do for you what he did for me.
The key to success is the work that you put in to accomplish the mission. And if you ask God for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding that is what you’ll receive…just be patient! Now, before you begin your journey down the road to success, there are some questions you need to ask yourself.
1.) What is my purpose for starting this business?
2.) Why do I feel I need to be successful?
3.) Is success helpful or harmful?
4.) What is the difference between success and a goal?
5.) Who do I know that have gained Godly success?
6.) Who do I know that have gained success the world’s way?
Now you have a decision to make. And as you ponder this decision, I want to share with you the scripture the Lord gave me to help me go forward.
Proverbs 12:24: “Work hard and become a leader, or be lazy and become a slave.”
How is Success defined?
Success: The favorable or prosperous termination of anything attempted; a termination which answers the purpose intended.
Plan of Action:
Read these scriptures continually, every day, until a change begins to take place. Put these scriptures into action by doing what they say to do, and believe what they say, confess them, meditate on them, memorize them, and your faith will grow…amen. The purpose of the scripture attached to each key is to give meaning, guidance, instruction, and to help build your faith.
And may God bless you richly and grant you success!
1) I will build my own business and stop working for other people. (Now read Proverbs 12:24)
2) I will make a business plan regarding my business, pray on it, and allow the Lord to show me the path to take from there. (Now read Proverbs 16:3)
3) When I step out by faith, and allow the Lord to lead me, I will succeed. (Now read Matthew 14:25-31)
4) When I allow Jesus to go ahead of me, I will be walking towards my desire or goal. (Now read Deuteronomy 31:8)
- Jesus takes on or becomes your desire. Keep Jesus ahead of you, not you ahead of Jesus.
5) Everything I need to succeed will come from the Lord, through hard work, obedience, and faith. (Now read Psalm 84:11)
6) With God’s help I can do mighty things. (Now read Psalm 60:12)
7) If I allow the Lord to help me, He will be with me, and I will succeed. (Now read Genesis 39:2-3)
8) If I lose faith, become disobedient to the word of God, become afraid or lose heart, my success is defeated. (Now read 1 Chronicles 22:13)
9) Copying the customs and behaviors of the world suffocates my thought process of success. (Now read Mark 4:19)
- If you focus only on the love of wealth, and a desire for things, your thought process of success will be suffocated.